Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in the Greater Philadelphia area
Gladwyne, PA CFO
36 Years of Experience
Wharton School of Business
Certificates & Licenses:
Contact Joe Mayernick and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Joe is a senior level finance and operations executive. A Wharton MBA he has 30+ years in Fortune 500, and smaller to mid- sized private companies. The experience includes private and public corporations. Joe is a hands-on leader with a sense of urgency and drive to achieve results. He is particularly driven by assisting owners in maximizing the potential of the business. His background includes a strong track record in turnaround and growth situations. He has installed state of the art financial and operations systems that have reduced operating costs lowered working capital requirements and improved market share. An executive with a strong M&A track record of finding and orchestrating acquisitions that were successfully integrated into current operations and significantly increased enterprise value. The cost reductions were driven by developing the relevant information and analysis to operating team managers to better understand operating performance (KPI’s) and install improvements. Joe’s experience as a successful GM who turned around a failing Flexible packaging plant has been particularly valuable providing critical insight into the information needs for information and analysis.
Joe also has a successful track record in assisting companies in selling their companies to maximize estate values. He has assisted ownership in developing plans to get the company ready for sale All in Joe has been involved in 20+ M&A transactions over his career(buy and sell).
Areas of Expertise:
- Strategy development and execution
- Restructuring of operations/organizations
- Joint Ventures
- International Operations
- Group VP of a Fortune 500, responsible for 14 businesses
- Cost development
- Cost management
- Margin improvement
- Inventory control
- Hands on manufacturing management
- Cash Management :
- Capital planning and Control
- Inventory management
- Budgeting, analysis, forecasting and KPI’s (key performance indicators)
- Development of reporting/analysis to assist operating managers
- Supervision of the IT function: ERP,CRM, E-Commerce, web site etc
Risk Management :
- Operational and asset risk management
- Minimize legal liability
Human resources :
- Manage health care liability effectively
- Develop employee handbook
- Manage HR staff